It guy from a small Middle European country, not far away from Transsylvania.
My previous name was Morning Star, but I left it after I've learned it is a name of the $atan in the Bible.
Middle E... urope
Member for 4 years, 6 months
29 profile views
Last seen Jun 16 at 14:55
- The Workplace 3k 3k 44 gold badges1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.4k 2.4k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 944 944 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Politics 665 665 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Aviation 535 535 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 105 Co-worker team leader wants to inject his friend's awful software into our development. What should I say to our common boss?
- 53 Applying for jobs, new company wants to see source code that I don't have access to any more
- 49 Family emergency and I can't attend work tomorrow morning
- 20 Why would a conscripted army continue to fight a losing battle?
- 20 Was the Ravnos antediluvian a wight?
- 18 What would be Julian Assange's expected punishment, on the current English criminal law?
- 14 How does North Korea prevent their ambassadors/diplomats living abroad from defecting?
- View more network posts →