I am a Software Development Professional who currently works for Appian Corporation as a Lead iOS Software Engineer.
I strive to empower others. I accomplish this by enabling a greater awareness in others, by understanding processes and simplifying them, by mastering, creating and improving software tools, and by encouraging positive collaborative work environments.
During my career, I have worked on many projects on the Apple Macintosh, MS Windows, Apple iOS and Android devices, and Linux servers. These features focus on improving people’s productivity by simplifying their processes so that people are free to be more creative rather than focusing on the manual labor of configuring the computer to go through steps that can be automated.
I like to develop software in a manner that I think is efficient, sustainable, maintainable, useful, and truly considerate of people’s needs. This means that the software is iteratively designed with customer feedback, the code is designed by at least two people and, if possible, developed by at least two people. The code uses best practices: test driven development, Design Patterns, design and code reviews, and automated functional testing.
I enjoy coaching people to be more professional and more successful in their careers. This include coaching in terms of how they express themselves, relate to others, their knowledge and use of their tools, technology, and software languages and software development best practices.
Top network posts
- 136 Objective-C: Calling selectors with multiple arguments
- 24 Passing structures as arguments while using pthread_create()
- 16 Objective-c Iphone how to set default value for a property
- 11 Cross-Platform Objective-C / C++ Development
- 11 How to run a script after Xcode runs codesign on my iPhone app?
- 9 What is the feasibility of porting a legacy C program to Python?
- 8 Get bundle identifier from plist automatically based on scheme/target using fastlane
- View more network posts →