(Cleric) Emergency Physician: Trained, taught and practiced at Northwestern in Chicago.
(Knowledge Domain) Egyptophile: Had the opportunity to review the CT scans of King Tut with the permission of Director General of the Supreme Council of Antiquities, Zahi Hawass, and published on the cause of Tut’s death.
(Dual Class: Wizard) Software Developer: Coded an app for sports technology that Apple put in a commercial and called “game changing.” We'll see.
(Divination School) AI Engineer: Working on automated discovery from "Big Data" in healthcare and AI.
(Scribe) Writer and publisher: Have enjoyed studying screenplay writing in LA and NYC. Written much to put anyone here asleep in non-fiction: over 50 articles and book chapters. Two children’s books, a non-fiction book in progress, and a DnD Module (Into the Maw of Anauroch) pending for DM's Guild.
(Old Wizard) Old enough to still remember playing the DnD first edition rules. Sigh.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
5 profile views
Last seen Jun 9 at 1:26
- Role-playing Games 5.1k 5.1k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 666 666 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Open Data 308 308 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 174 174 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 126 Where does one set the Oauth Redirect URI for Facebook apps?
- 41 How do I export UIImage array as a movie?
- 30 Save Image to sandbox from UIImage in iPhone
- 26 How do we solve an AXSpeechAssetDownloader error on iOS?
- 26 If PCs bought Volo’s guide from him - how much about creatures do they know?
- 26 Does Fog Cloud render a Beholder's eyestalks ineffective?
- 26 Does a creature enlarging in a Bag of Holding get crushed or pop out?
- View more network posts →