Jim is an IT guy, veteran, geek, and Christian; a fan of history, a lover of technology; a beloved trainer and a frustrating employee; sometimes proclaimed a "great guy" and an "acerbic jerk" in the same breath--and with complete sincerity to both.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 9 '20 at 13:09
Top network posts
- 25 How do you establish identity when people can change their appearance at will?
- 11 What do you call a person who is always noisy on the Internet?
- 9 Should encounters be adjusted to a full-magic party?
- 7 When turning undead in close confines, what do trapped undead do?
- 6 An equipment-free exercise for triceps / chest without pressue on the wrist
- View more network posts →