Elected moderator on RPGSE: if you have any concerns, kudos, suggestions, questions, please find me in RPG General Chat.
Playing: none =(
Running: 5e Starter Set for 9 year-olds, homebrew duet for son, ToA in AL, an AL site, ToA online, 1e DL modules upconverted (on the fly) to 5e.
Prepping: an Angry Megadungeon
Current & Last 6 Books: Kertzer's The Pope Who Would Be King, Kneale's Rome: A History in Seven Sackings, Wecker's The Golem and the Djinni (Digressions & Dragons book club), Walker's Snowball Earth, Burroughs' A Princess of Mars, Campbell's The Hero With a Thousand Faces, Tattersall's Hoax: A History of Deception, (Digressions & Dragons book club), Larsen's Devil in the White City.
Listening to: Dan Carlin's Common Sense, Hardcore History, and Hardcore History: Addendum; Digressions & Dragons; 538 Politics; Freakonomics Radio; In the Dark (serialized investigation); Left, Right, & Center; NPR's Planet Money; Repeat (serialized investigation); Malcolm Gladwell's Revisionist History; Rachel Maddow; This American Life; Chris Hayes' Why Is This Happening?; and Marc Maron's WTF.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
127 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top Network Posts
- 179 Managing a Medieval Low Orbit Ion Cannon
- 144 Given powerful low-level Clerical healing, how can sick, crippled or otherwise unhealthy people exist?
- 108 What are the playable D&D races in 5e?
- 102 I'm stranded on an alien planet. How do I measure an earth year without a clock?
- 95 How to work with a player who cites ADHD as reason for disruptive behavior
- 91 Where do I find the "official" rules for D&D 5e?
- 86 What dice mechanic gives a bell curve distribution that narrows and increases mean as skill increases?
- View more network posts →