Been playing for years but just recently taking the reins as DM in 5th. I tend to get questions when thinking up situations or when rereading manuals and I tend to get "classes" phases in doing so.
Top network posts
- 40 If a PC loses an arm are there any mechanical penalties or disadvantages?
- 24 Does Legendary Resistance allow a Stunned or Paralyzed creature to succeed on a save it would otherwise automatically fail?
- 19 Can an Eldritch Knight fighter throw a bonded weapon, then summon it to their hand, and throw it again?
- 19 Can a character detect that an item is cursed?
- 16 Should I have to roll to copy a spell into my Book of Ancient Secrets?
- 15 Does a Bard benefit from their own Song of Rest?
- 13 Can I load a hand crossbow while holding a shield?
- View more network posts →