Avid gamer / homebrewer. Believes mechanics are the key to a good game - the better the mechanics, the more interesting plots a GM / DM can support, and the more that can be done by players.
Currently working on Social mechanics, and non-combat toolkits.
Top network posts
- 26 What changed in Eberron between 3.5e and 4e?
- 13 D&D 3.5: Polymorphed Rust Monster vs. Iron Golem
- 12 How can you force an opponent to provoke an opportunity attack?
- 11 Ending combat: should I "kill" monsters prematurely?
- 10 How much control does a Ranger have over what triggers "disruptive strike" and how it is used?
- 10 Do I get the Class Feats at level 1 in D&D 4E?
- 9 Attack Power and Attack Roll
- View more network posts →