I play lots of games, develop a few.
In my free time I've been working on a 1700s post-apocalyptic fantasy RPG setting, Signs in the Wilderness.
Some of my published board/card games:
- Leaving Earth: The Space Race seen from the eyes of 1956.
- Victory through Industry: Industrial production on the home front of WWII.
- Vikings on the Volga: Trade and pillaging on the rivers of Russia.
- The Golden Wilderness: Early California, from the Spanish explorers to the Gold Rush.
Connect with me on BoardGameGeek.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
15 profile views
Last seen Jul 7 at 20:30
- Role-playing Games 12.1k 12.1k 66 gold badges5858 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- History 5.5k 5.5k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 2k 2k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 2k 2k 1313 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 241 How do I manage a player who is handling traps by metagaming?
- 79 CSS column breaks?
- 61 What's the C#-idiomatic way for applying an operator across two lists?
- 60 GMing a setting when your players are more familiar with it than you
- 57 How do I make weather an important part of the game?
- 53 Why can't you flatten a sphere?
- 47 What's the difference between a roleplaying game and a board game?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
11 I'd like to ask a question to explore a topic Mar 23 '16
6 Is the [rage] tag useful? Aug 16 '16
6 When are we getting the new user pages? [duplicate] Apr 16 '15
1 What conventions will RPG.SE members be attending? Aug 17 '12