I play lots of games, develop a few.
In my free time I've been working on a 1700s post-apocalyptic fantasy RPG setting, Signs in the Wilderness.
Some of my published board/card games:
- Leaving Earth: The Space Race seen from the eyes of 1956.
- Victory through Industry: Industrial production on the home front of WWII.
- Vikings on the Volga: Trade and pillaging on the rivers of Russia.
- The Golden Wilderness: Early California, from the Spanish explorers to the Gold Rush.
Connect with me on BoardGameGeek.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
15 profile views
Last seen Jul 7 '19 at 20:30
- Role-playing Games 16.6k 16.6k 66 gold badges6161 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- History 10.3k 10.3k 44 gold badges4747 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 77 gold badges3434 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.4k 3.4k 1616 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 243 How do I manage a player who is handling traps by metagaming?
- 88 CSS column breaks?
- 61 What's the C#-idiomatic way for applying an operator across two lists?
- 60 GMing a setting when your players are more familiar with it than you
- 58 How do I make weather an important part of the game?
- 58 Why can't you flatten a sphere?
- 47 What's the difference between a roleplaying game and a board game?
- View more network posts →