Long-time player. Started with Dungeons & Dragons but soon played many others, such as Lord of the Rings, Cyberpunk, Ars Magica, AD&D 2nd Edition, Vampire, Mage, Changeling, Rune Quest, Call of Cthulhu, d20 3.5, d20 4.0, etc. Lately I mostly play d20 3.5, because after a while we got bored of 4.0 due to its excessive restrictions on variety and fun. We haven't tried Fifth Edition yet, but for the time being we are fine where we are.
Sometimes I enjoy pure role-playing (acting) sessions, and some other times I like my board combats.
- Stack Overflow 647 647 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 644 644 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 357 357 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 221 221 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow en español 216 216 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 Can a Ranger select two humanoid races as their favored enemies at 6th and 14th levels?
- 27 How do I return a video with Spring MVC so that it can be navigated using the html5 <video> tag?
- 17 How to change/fix system's locale when you setup in a language not official in your country?
- 6 Why didn't the Cylons suicide jump a base ship into the Galactica?
- 6 How to write service script to start/stop Apache Server [ httpd ] for systemd
- 5 How can I reduce time and cost to create magic items?
- View more network posts →