Long-time player. Started with Dungeons & Dragons but soon played many others, such as Lord of the Rings, Cyberpunk, Ars Magica, AD&D 2nd Edition, Vampire, Mage, Changeling, Rune Quest, Call of Cthulhu, d20 3.5, d20 4.0, etc. Lately I mostly play d20 3.5, because after a while we got bored of 4.0 due to its excessive restrictions on variety and fun. We haven't tried Fifth Edition yet, but for the time being we are fine where we are.
Sometimes I enjoy pure role-playing (acting) sessions, and some other times I like my board combats.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 26 '17 at 10:05
- Stack Overflow 606 606 11 gold badge66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 480 480 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 339 339 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow en español 206 206 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 201 201 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 Can a Ranger select two humanoid races as their favored enemies at 6th and 14th levels?
- 24 How do I return a video with Spring MVC so that it can be navigated using the html5 <video> tag?
- 16 How to change/fix system's locale when you setup in a language not official in your country?
- 5 Why didn't the Cylons suicide jump a base ship into the Galactica?
- View more network posts →