'Data Scientist' at ScraperWiki.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 2 '20 at 22:25
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 706 706 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Travel 411 411 33 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Data Science 391 391 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Puzzling 279 279 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 Only extracting text from this element, not its children
- 51 Is giving one side advantage always equivalent to giving disadvantage to the opponent?
- 31 Aren't there road signs that show populations of towns in the UK?
- 29 Rationale behind most published works in medical imaging trying to reduce false positives
- 16 Why wasn't ASCII designed with a contiguous alphanumeric character order?
- 14 Python Docx - Sections - Page Orientation
- 12 Yes/No prompt in Python3 using strtobool
- View more network posts →