Started playing AD&D in 1981, got two long standing groups. In 2004 we introduced 3 E, in 2009 3.5 which I think we will stick to - though Pathfinder is still an option. Giorin is one of two characters I have been playing ever since, a gnome rogue-illusionist. Being an outgrown AD&D 1 E weed he is far from being a maximized character. Though close to getting epic he is still quite a feeble glass cannon, and has died three times already, but retirement is not an option. Same holds true for my more-less-than-more gish character. But in the end it's the oldest pair of shoes we love most, even if they have ceased being fancy ages ago.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 9 '18 at 14:27
Top network posts
- 16 What happens if a creature falls into the space of another creature
- 16 Is there any way to sneak attack oozes?
- 13 Do mindless base creatures gain sentience through Int boosting templates?
- 13 How can you tell a 3 E feat is still valid for 3.5?
- 10 Do spells with a duration >8 hours last after resting?
- 10 Do charmed people realise they were charmed after the end of the spell?
- 10 Do weapon enhancing spells let them hit incorporeal opponents?
- View more network posts →