I work at NewVoiceMedia, a UK-based startup, and do advanced integration between C# and Salesforce.
When I'm not coding unit tests, or reading any kind of ebook that comes my way, I'm outdoors, working on my fitness or kitesurfing it if the winds are good.
In 2015 I became a remote worker and work between Spain and the UK.
I recently started blogging (at https://blog.mkorman.uk/ ) about topics such as Salesforce, C#, remote working and technical leadership.
I've recently become a Salesforce certified administrator, and I'm presently working on a developer certification.
- Salesforce 3.8k 3.8k 1010 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 586 586 66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 163 163 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 127 127 44 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 21 Does Apex transpile into Java?
- 13 Error message 'Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.'
- 10 Best practices for protecting your app/package from integrations with harmful side effects
- 10 Problem with Process Builder Invocable Method and Webservice Call out
- 8 Referencing other bundles in BundleConfig.cs in ASP.NET MVC4 app
- 7 Automated testing for transient keyword
- 7 Lightning components and SLDS
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 8 '16