I’m really just a guy who started programming in 2014. I’m from Belgium and fluently speak French, English, Objective-C, and most importantly C#.
I’ve been helped a lot, by many people, this includes the current company I work with, the company that I published my first app with, and the different trainers that thaught me programming in the first place. Now I try to give back as much as I can on StackOverflow. I like it.
Otherwise I’m just a regular guy. I play games with my friends while complaining about my loved half, and complain about my friends to her to keep things balanced karma-wise.
Generic stuff really.
And of course : #SOreadytohelp
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2k 2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 461 461 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Arqade 295 295 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 291 291 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 How to warn other programmers of class implementation
- 44 What's the use of .Any() in a C# List<>?
- 36 Over The Air (OTA) iOS IPA File Distribution For Public?
- 36 How to refuse politely to play with someone as a streamer
- 24 Calendar/Planning algorithm
- 17 What is the unit of measurement in Xcode
- 17 What happens when player characters die?
- View more network posts →