PhD student in modular representation theory of finite groups.
My real name is Cesare Giulio Ardito.
Manchester, Regno Unito
Member for 4 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 26 '17 at 23:45
- Mathematics 6.3k 6.3k 1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 971 971 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 693 693 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 419 419 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Travel 283 283 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 Could Brexit negatively affect PhD students in the UK who are EU nationals?
- 52 Is there a minimum damage rule?
- 21 How big is a particular n!?
- 19 Is there an identity for cos(ab)?
- 15 From Geneva airport to Lausanne station
- 14 What did we know about the Kessel run before the prequels?
- 14 "What if" math joke: the derivative of $\ln(x)^e$
- View more network posts →