Dungeon Master and player since 1981. Developer roll20’s RoleMaster 1E character sheet.
Make it fun, make it fair. Remember, it’s a game.
Pennsylvania, United States
Member for 4 years
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 10 at 18:07
- Role-playing Games 22k 22k 77 gold badges5858 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Webmasters 509 509 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 307 Why are terminal consoles still used?
- 103 ES6 / ECMA6 template literals - not working
- 88 Should you always program server side for a website?
- 73 How can I use powerful NPCs without overshadowing the player characters?
- 71 I saved my players from a tough battle, what now?
- 57 Players argue and don't accept rulings to the point of arguments
- 52 Does a natural 20 on an animal handling check allow a character to affect a tamed non-animal creature?
- View more network posts →
12 Stop repeating answers, please Jun 11 '16
5 “Is something wrong?” Yes: Too much moderation Mar 4 '16