Dungeon Master and player since 1981. Developer roll20’s RoleMaster 1E character sheet.
Make it fun, make it fair. Remember, it’s a game.
Pennsylvania, United States
Member for 3 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 22 at 13:41
- Role-playing Games 20.2k 20.2k 77 gold badges5353 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Webmasters 479 479 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 305 Why are terminal consoles still used?
- 90 ES6 / ECMA6 template literals - not working
- 88 Should you always program server side for a website?
- 72 How can I use powerful NPCs without overshadowing the player characters?
- 70 I saved my players from a tough battle, what now?
- 57 Players argue and don't accept rulings to the point of arguments
- 51 How can I convince others that text over background images is a bad idea?
- View more network posts →
11 Stop repeating answers, please Jun 11 '16
5 “Is something wrong?” Yes: Too much moderation Mar 4 '16