Dungeon Master and player since 1981. Developer roll20’s RoleMaster 1E character sheet.
Make it fun, make it fair. Remember, it’s a game.
Pennsylvania, United States
Member for 3 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 at 2:47
Top network posts
- 304 Why are terminal consoles still used?
- 88 Should you always program server side for a website?
- 82 ES6 / ECMA6 template literals - not working
- 72 How can I use powerful NPCs without overshadowing the player characters?
- 69 I saved my players from a tough battle, what now?
- 56 Players argue and don't accept rulings to the point of arguments
- 51 How can I convince others that text over background images is a bad idea?
- View more network posts →
11 Stop repeating answers, please Jun 11 '16
5 “Is something wrong?” Yes: Too much moderation Mar 4 '16