Dungeon Master and player since 1981. Developer roll20’s RoleMaster 1E character sheet.
Make it fun, make it fair. Remember, it’s a game.
Pennsylvania, United States
Member for 5 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 at 13:46
- Role-playing Games 23.2k 23.2k 77 gold badges6565 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Webmasters 519 519 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 310 Why are terminal consoles still used?
- 149 ES6 / ECMA6 template literals - not working
- 88 Should you always program server side for a website?
- 75 How can I use powerful NPCs without overshadowing the player characters?
- 72 I saved my players from a tough battle, what now?
- 57 Players argue and don't accept rulings to the point of arguments
- 51 How can I convince others that text over background images is a bad idea?
- View more network posts →