Dungeon Master and player since 1981. Developer roll20’s RoleMaster 1E character sheet.
Make it fun, make it fair. Remember, it’s a game.
Pennsylvania, United States
Member for 4 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 13 at 22:05
- Role-playing Games 22.6k 22.6k 77 gold badges6060 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Webmasters 519 519 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 309 Why are terminal consoles still used?
- 122 ES6 / ECMA6 template literals - not working
- 88 Should you always program server side for a website?
- 75 How can I use powerful NPCs without overshadowing the player characters?
- 71 I saved my players from a tough battle, what now?
- 57 Players argue and don't accept rulings to the point of arguments
- 52 Does a natural 20 on an animal handling check allow a character to affect a tamed non-animal creature?
- View more network posts →