Dungeon Master and player since 1981. Developer roll20’s RoleMaster 1E character sheet.
Make it fun, make it fair. Remember, it’s a game.
Pennsylvania, United States
Member for 4 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 '20 at 15:18
- Role-playing Games 23k 23k 77 gold badges6262 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Webmasters 519 519 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 310 Why are terminal consoles still used?
- 139 ES6 / ECMA6 template literals - not working
- 88 Should you always program server side for a website?
- 75 How can I use powerful NPCs without overshadowing the player characters?
- 72 I saved my players from a tough battle, what now?
- 57 Players argue and don't accept rulings to the point of arguments
- 52 Does a natural 20 on an animal handling check allow a character to affect a tamed non-animal creature?
- View more network posts →