Just another computer guy -- Macs, Unix, Windows.
When I'm not at work I enjoy my family, photography, RC cars and SciFi.
I have a fondness for physics, aviation and RPGs, but I'm certainly not an expert in those fields.
I'd really like to build a MUD, but that takes a lot of time.
ed may be the standard editor, but you really need a teletype terminal to appreciate it.
SE United States
Member for 9 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 10 '20 at 13:06
- Photography 3.8k 3.8k 1616 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Super User 269 269 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Information Security 241 241 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 231 231 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Are there disadvantages to a prosumer camera for a beginner, aside from cost?
- 25 Are lenses marked with the true focal length?
- 17 Where to start with photography?
- 14 Someone is trying to brute-force(?) my private mail server... very... slowly... and with changing IPs
- 12 What is a portrait lens?
- 12 Why would I use manual camera controls instead of the automatic modes?
- 12 What is the EV scale?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 21 '18