Rubyist, brewer of high gravity ales. I love strategy games that reward the player for going really, really slow - X-Com: Enemy Unknown, Crusader Kings 2. Currently listening to: Helloween - Keeper of the Seven Keys Part II.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 15 at 14:44
- Role-playing Games 4.4k 4.4k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 193 193 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Latin Language 151 151 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 142 142 77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 How can I persuade my DM to play my warlock's patron in a way that respects my character's concept?
- 47 Can a Black Dragon Hatchling be raised to be good? Or is it inherently evil?
- 44 Does a bard have to play a musical instrument when using it as a spellcasting focus?
- 44 Do Nondetection and Invisibility protect you from True Seeing?
- 36 Can players declare that they are making a specific ability check?
- 35 Can Goodberries heal a Life cleric when consumed by another?
- 30 What does “badwrongfun” mean? Where does it come from?
- View more network posts →