Rubyist, brewer of high gravity ales. I love strategy games that reward the player for going really, really slow - X-Com: Enemy Unknown, Crusader Kings 2. Currently listening to: Helloween - Keeper of the Seven Keys Part II.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 at 21:12
Top network posts
- 54 How can I persuade my DM to play my warlock's patron in a way that respects my character's concept?
- 43 Does a bard have to play a musical instrument when using it as a spellcasting focus?
- 43 Can a Black Dragon Hatchling be raised to be good? Or is it inherently evil?
- 43 Do Nondetection and Invisibility protect you from True Seeing?
- 36 Can players declare that they are making a specific ability check?
- 29 What does “badwrongfun” mean? Where does it come from?
- 29 Can Goodberries heal a Life cleric when consumed by another?
- View more network posts →