Most familiar with GURPS (3e and 4e) but recently I've gotten into DND5e as it's easier to bring new people in and does a lot more of the mechanical work for you, especially as GM. Interested in theory of game design, social contracts, game-as-narrative, etc.; not much for optimizing.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
13 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Role-playing Games 14.9k 14.9k 66 gold badges5252 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 663 663 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 551 551 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Travel 381 381 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Arqade 359 359 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 181 What to do with players who have done something very stupid, but unwittingly?
- 48 My player wants to watch the world burn
- 47 How does a DM decide which attack a monster will use?
- 45 A derogatory term for a book or other printed material
- 42 Can I begin roleplaying if I'm visually impaired?
- 39 Does Repelling Blast work once per spell or once per beam?
- 38 Is there a D&D 5e equivalent of the e6 variant style?
- View more network posts →