RPG enthusiast with far too many years behind the GM screen. I mostly run and play Pathfinder, but have enjoyed Fantasy Flight's Star Wars: Edge of the Empire, Shadowrun, Numenera, the new World of Darkness games, and Black Crusade.
I adore worldbuilding and strive to make my campaigns as logical and internally-consistent as possible. Maps continue to be my weakness, though I love creating props to give to my players.
Redmond, WA, United States
Member for 4 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 8 '17 at 6:15
Top network posts
- 45 My players want a tighter narrative, but have wandered off course. What now?
- 42 My players are jumpy, how should I encourage more exploration?
- 33 How can I satisfy two groups who want the same quest in a West Marches campaign?
- 25 When a cleric not devoted to a deity picks the domain War, can he pick any weapon?
- 15 How much AC do you need for it to remain relevant per level?
- 14 Looking for play tested house rules for combat while holding your breath
- 11 Does magical elven chainmail exist?
- View more network posts →