he/him (or they/them)
I've been an avid geek since Elementary school and believe it's simply the best way to be. Since 2nd grade I've scoffed the 'superiority' of the in-crowd, and demanded polite treatment of myself and those near me from those that would be bullies.
I work as an Electronic Communication Technician, play pen & paper games or board games 2-4 nights a week and play video games or watch movies with the rest of my weeknights. On the weekends I try to get out and camp or at least hike.
I went to ITT Tech when that was a thing. I have a light education in C#, Python, and more recently Visual Basic (for Applications). Most of my education is geared toward engineering and reverse engineering for the purpose of circuit level repairs.
SE United States
Member for 4 years, 7 months
6 profile views
Last seen Nov 15 at 19:09
Top network posts
- 99 What does "DMG" mean?
- 26 Player trading Drawback traits for feats in pathfinder?
- 25 Does asking a player to not to do something violate their agency?
- 21 How do I keep my players from investing too much time in their doomed characters?
- 20 Acceptable background by level
- 17 How do the unchained classes compare to their 'chained' versions?
- 16 Does Sickening Radiance require the target to use their movement to deal damage?
- View more network posts →