Graduate with a degree of Applied Physics working as an engineer. Experienced as a DM and a player for around 10 years. Previously I have played/run Pathfinder but currently playing/running dnd-5e. I have also run the amazingly excellent masks and would love to run/play it again.
Systems with experience:
- Star Wars (player)
- Pathfinder (DM/player)
- D&D5e (DM/player)
- Masks (GM mostly, but player a few times)
- Honey Heist (GM)
- Paranoia (GM)
- Golden Sky Stories (player)
- Lady Blackbird (player)
- Space Goblins! (player)
- Roll for Shoes (player)
- Happiest Apocalypse on Earth (player)
- Custom system developed by a friend
- Goblin Court (player)
- The Skeletons (player)
Detroit, MI, USA
Member for 4 years, 10 months
137 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 at 19:56
- Role-playing Games♦ 85.7k 85.7k 1616 gold badges441441 silver badges553553 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 283 283 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 234 234 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 166 166 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 115 How can I handle a player who pre-plans arguments about my rulings on RAW?
- 79 Realistically, does Leomund’s Tiny Hut allow for indefinite long rests in a dungeon?
- 75 NPC casting Suggestion on PC: who decides it's reasonable?
- 67 Is adding a new player (or players) a DM decision, or a group decision?
- 64 Death by leveling? The effects of 0 max HP and leveling with negative CON
- 64 Is there a word for a non-DM who calls out everyone for lorebreaking/rulebreaking?
- 59 New post formatting
- View more network posts →