When I was a little school kid (2006-ish), my only experience with RPGs came from World of Warcraft. Even though I stopped playing WoW years ago, I've since developed a taste for RPGs of any kind.
I've been playing Dungeons and Dragons ever since freshman year of high school (2011 for me) when my cousin invited me to play in a 4th edition campaign he ran.
Once it came out, I started playing 5th edition D&D and now I prefer it (even though 4th edition will always hold a special place in my heart as the gate-way tabletop RPG).
I started DMing a 4th edition campaign in 2013 and then converted it into a 5th edition campaign in late 2014. Right afterwards I started university and have since upgraded one of the players to DM and now I'm a player in that same campaign.
Top network posts
- 33 Is Goliath weight range reasonable?
- 19 What is "the ground"?
- 11 Count the number of people in the video
- 10 Can you play a kitsune or nekomata?
- 9 How to handle modern-day weapons in D&D 5e?
- 9 How to detect current keyboard language in python
- 7 C: Correct Way to Statically / Dynamically Link with MinGW-w64
- View more network posts →