- Stack Overflow 88.5k 88.5k 77 gold badges9999 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 629 629 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 514 514 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Golf 282 282 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Code Review 226 226 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 115 What's the purpose of this  at the end of struct declaration?
- 106 Getting only element from a single-element list in Python?
- 93 IndexError: tuple index out of range when using py2exe
- 83 What causes [*a] to overallocate?
- 78 Passing object by reference to std::thread in C++11
- 53 What is the difference between NULL and __null in C++?
- 45 Efficiently count word frequencies in python
- View more network posts →