Nevada appellate and business law attorney, former SQL Server DBA and former U.S. Army Officer.
- Role-playing Games 28.8k 28.8k 33 gold badges6565 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13k 13k 1111 gold badges3434 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 641 641 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 600 600 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 481 481 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 845 List comprehension vs map
- 75 How did towns mundanely protect themselves against Dragons or bring them to the ground?
- 59 How should I restrain myself when both playing a character and DMing?
- 52 When should I fudge dice rolls?
- 51 How to handle a GM cheating in the players’ favor?
- 50 Should I discuss the type of campaign with my players?
- 47 How can I make my PCs flee?
- View more network posts →