Lapsed Catholic. Luddite Geek. Shy Chatterbox. A mass of contradictions wrapped in an open enigma.
Some days, I really regret making http://stackoverflow.com/a/3638034/14250 a comm. wiki question. Then I get back to helping people solve problems rather than trying to help myself score rep. (But still, over 1,000 upvotes would have really bumped me up the rankings...)
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 4 '19 at 9:49
- Parenting 10.2k 10.2k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3k 3k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.3k 2.3k 1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 134 Parents disagree on type of music for toddler's listening
- 93 Grandmother keeps calling my daughter "Good girl"
- 83 Who actually sent the assassin to kill Bran?
- 53 What triggers crew experience increases?
- 51 How can I deal with "troublesome" Professional Engineer?
- 43 Is it a good idea to design an architecture thinking that the User Interface classes can be replaced by a command line interface?
- View more network posts →