Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 8 months
Lapsed Catholic. Luddite Geek. Shy Chatterbox. A mass of contradictions wrapped in an open enigma.
Some days, I really regret making http://stackoverflow.com/a/3638034/14250 a comm. wiki question. Then I get back to helping people solve problems rather than trying to help myself score rep. (But still, over 1,000 upvotes would have really bumped me up the rankings...)
- Parenting 10.2k 10.2k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3k 3k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.3k 2.3k 1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 134 Parents disagree on type of music for toddler's listening
- 93 Grandmother keeps calling my daughter "Good girl"
- 83 Who actually sent the assassin to kill Bran?
- 53 What triggers crew experience increases?
- 51 How can I deal with "troublesome" Professional Engineer?
- 43 Is it a good idea to design an architecture thinking that the User Interface classes can be replaced by a command line interface?
- View more network posts →