Software Engineer and Old-School Gamer.
30+ years of gaming started in AD&D then went back to Basic then to 2nd. Got fed up with the complexity and Monty Haul of 3.X/PF tried 4e but hated it but have settled on 5e as a nice middle ground on both a framework and open minded game play.
The answer to every question is "Work with your DM". All other answers posted here are interpretation from experience and opinion. Even if the published book says X it is still entirely up to your DM.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
--George Bernard Shaw
Member for 2 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 13 at 20:09
Top Network Posts
- 86 What to do about PC rerolling for great stats?
- 74 How do I allow the Rogue opportunities to be stealthy with a Druid in the party?
- 67 Should my fighter really punch that werewolf?
- 39 What's the earliest instance of a "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" reference to beholders?
- 34 Is there any way for my wizard to learn just sword proficiency?
- 34 What happens when it's time to level up and I no longer meet a multiclass prerequisite?
- 31 Does a Paladin's Aura of Protection Affect Allies' Death Saving Throws?
- View more network posts →