PhD student that enjoy D&D, Pathfinder and a gamer to the bones. Right now I'm playing a Wizard illusionist in D&D 5e.
"Illusions are another way of defeating an opponent. Not all battles are won by swords and fireballs. Not all battles have to shed blood. Maybe that dragon find amusing my tricks and let us live."
Top network posts
- 26 Does Detect Magic allow you to recognize the shape of a magic item?
- 25 What is the maximum number of Cantrips you can get by 20th level?
- 21 When should I have an NPC actively investigate an illusion created by the Phantasmal Force spell?
- 21 What happens when you bring a creature down to 0 HP entirely by a "Sword of Wounding", but choose to deal nonlethal damage?
- 21 Casting two cantrips, both modified by metamagic?
- 21 How can I play a character who is scared without disrupting the gameplay?
- 18 How can I have low-level 5e necromancer NPCs controlling many, many undead in this converted adventure?
- View more network posts →