The Great Duck
The math paper is back and it is bigger than ever.
The latest version is 63 pages.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 '18 at 5:34
- Worldbuilding 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Puzzling 932 932 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 419 419 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Arqade 301 301 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 270 270 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 71 Why does the symbol for the multiplication operation change shape?
- 65 Why is the complex plane shaped like it is?
- 28 Is there such a thing as a matrix of functions?
- 28 How would a society develop that has no sense of value or ownership?
- 24 Were the Borg destroyed at the end of Voyager?
- 10 Who turned on the lightsaber?
- 10 Witches always find it funny to curse me
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 4 '17