I started with D&D 3.5 in 2008. Since then I have played a lot of 3.5 and Pathfinder and run a few games of my own. In recent years my playgroup has enjoyed Warhammer Fantasy (2e) and a bit of 40k (Dark Heresy).
I am fairly familiar with a number of other tabletop RPGs, many board games, and a veteran player of Magic: The Gathering.
Top network posts
- 23 How should I deal with a difficult group and a DM that doesn't help?
- 18 Where is a Paladin's Mount until it is "called"? Can it be "dismissed"?
- 16 After a TPK, we are re-doing the adventure at 2nd-level. Are there any guidelines for what the items and equipment the PCs should have?
- 10 Do Golems register as magical when targeted by Detect Magic?
- 10 Is this homebrewed Double Whip balanced?
- 9 Can a Vampire hide his evil aura?
- 9 Do multiclass Summoners still get to rearrange evolution points?
- View more network posts →