- The best gaming advice: Talk to each other like reasonable adults.
- Dice fudging is bullshit.
- Ignoring rules is a sign that you're playing the wrong game.
- Rather than hack on the rules of a game, stop to consider that a different game might better do what you want.
- Rule Zero is bullshit.
- System matters.
Brevity is characteristic of okeefe's answers. … It's a complete solution to the problem, in a small package. —SevenSidedDie
Member for 9 years, 4 months
14 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 102 Is there a limit to Rule 0?
- 50 How to get a new group into the spirit of the game Paranoia?
- 50 How to get my Paranoia players to stop cooperating and start killing each other?
- 33 How can I screen new players to make sure they are a good fit for my game?
- 31 "You're not there, you can't say that" in Fate?
- 30 What colour are the corridors of Alpha Complex?
- 29 How do I play a quiet, lone wolf character but also engage my group?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (13)
22 Rename fate-fae to fate-accelerated May 31 '13
10 Feature Request: Citing Tweets Mar 30 '16
9 Role-playing Games's updated site theme is live! Oct 4 '18
5 Design Ideas for RPG Site Dec 3 '10
4 Include tags in RSS feed Oct 6 '13
4 Does a specific indie game merit a tag? Jul 18 '11
3 Should we rename the [adnd] tag to [adnd-1e]? Jul 27 '19