- The best gaming advice: Talk to each other like reasonable adults.
- Dice fudging is bullshit.
- Ignoring rules is a sign that you're playing the wrong game.
- Rather than hack on the rules of a game, stop to consider that a different game might better do what you want.
- Rule Zero is bullshit.
- System matters.
Brevity is characteristic of okeefe's answers. … It's a complete solution to the problem, in a small package. —SevenSidedDie
Member for 9 years, 7 months
15 profile views
Last seen Mar 25 at 16:53
Top network posts
- 102 Is there a limit to Rule 0?
- 52 How to get my Paranoia players to stop cooperating and start killing each other?
- 50 How to get a new group into the spirit of the game Paranoia?
- 33 How can I screen new players to make sure they are a good fit for my game?
- 31 "You're not there, you can't say that" in Fate?
- 30 What colour are the corridors of Alpha Complex?
- 29 How do I play a quiet, lone wolf character but also engage my group?
- View more network posts →