Gaming started with T&T at age 10, back in 1976. PLayed a lot of C&S, D&D, TfT, Gurps, Traveller.
After honing my rpg craft for a while, running tons of games and creating camapaigns, I created a campaign and accompanying ruleset back in late 1983/early 1984. I'm still enlarging and increasing it.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Apr 16 '12 at 20:52
Top network posts
- 71 Who created the idea of Experience Points?
- 51 Suggestions for decreasing metagaming and increasing player immersion?
- 38 How do I get my PCs to not be a bunch of murderous cretins?
- 25 How do I build a sense of wonder in my games?
- 18 How can you add character to in-game religions?
- 17 How can I communicate setting and campaign information to the PCs without providing direct exposition myself or through a DMPC?
- 15 What is the purpose of old-school D&D class level limitations?
- View more network posts →