I've been DMing since early 2016 after making a group with some good friends from high school. I had no experience with D&D before that (besides the movies shudder), only hearing about it in truth from a couple coworkers who've been playing for years. I've had one experience as a player, DMed through the starter set into a Skyrim campaign which we finished just shy of the 2 year mark before the end of 2017. Starting up with Curse of Strahd next, and should hopefully get to be a player again soon when one of mine runs his own campaign!
Texas, United States
Member for 4 years
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 13 '18 at 14:58
- Role-playing Games 3k 3k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Politics 735 735 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 636 636 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Arqade 351 351 11 gold badge33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 215 215 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Does forcing a Vampire indoors count as an invitation?
- 57 When was the Second Amendment last used to fight against the US government to protect people's freedom?
- 48 Short story about "the monster under her bed", where the monster protects the girl from abusive parents
- 28 What is a Centaur Thief's climbing speed?
- 17 Can held torches be lit by magic?
- 14 What is the distance a creature or player can travel if they have multiple types of movement speeds?
- 14 Would it be unbalanced to allow a Dragonborn access to both Breath Weapon AOE types?
- View more network posts →