I'm a video game designer that's been playing tabletop games since I was a kid. I've spent a lot of time playing D&D in various forms, but lately I've been playing a lot more Fate. I'm interested in mechanical RPG design, especially how specific mechanics reinforce the system-wide goals of a particular system.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
14 profile views
Last seen Jan 13 at 7:15
Top Network Posts
- 101 Are peoples' competencies really as flat in D&D 5e as its math suggests?
- 76 Why can a Gnome grapple a Goliath?
- 75 What is the Oberoni Fallacy?
- 68 What is the Oberoni Fallacy?
- 66 Is Moonbeam amazing, or are we doing it wrong?
- 63 What is wrong with the D&D 3.5 FAQ?
- 53 Creating a city made of illusion that won't be quickly figured out
- View more network posts →