I'm a video game designer that's been playing tabletop games since I was a kid. I've spent a lot of time playing D&D in various forms, but lately I've been playing a lot more Fate. I'm interested in mechanical RPG design, especially how specific mechanics reinforce the system-wide goals of a particular system.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
15 profile views
Last seen Dec 9 at 6:24
- Role-playing Games 44.1k 44.1k 99 gold badges140140 silver badges236236 bronze badges
- Arqade 1k 1k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 325 325 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 271 271 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 269 269 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 110 Are peoples' competencies really as flat in D&D 5e as its math suggests?
- 80 What is the Oberoni Fallacy?
- 76 Why can a Gnome grapple a Goliath?
- 75 Is the Moonbeam spell amazing, or are we doing it wrong?
- 75 What is the Oberoni Fallacy?
- 66 What is wrong with the D&D 3.5 FAQ?
- 54 Creating a city made of illusion that won't be quickly figured out
- View more network posts →