I'm a video game designer that's been playing tabletop games since I was a kid. I've spent a lot of time playing D&D in various forms, but lately I've been playing a lot more Fate. I'm interested in mechanical RPG design, especially how specific mechanics reinforce the system-wide goals of a particular system.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
16 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 '20 at 6:24
- Role-playing Games 46.3k 46.3k 1212 gold badges154154 silver badges247247 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 335 335 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 291 291 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 279 279 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 122 Are peoples' competencies really as flat in D&D 5e as its math suggests?
- 93 What is the Oberoni Fallacy?
- 90 Is the Moonbeam spell amazing, or are we doing it wrong?
- 86 What is the Oberoni Fallacy?
- 83 Why can a Gnome grapple a Goliath?
- 69 What is wrong with the D&D 3.5 FAQ?
- 55 Creating a city made of illusion that won't be quickly figured out
- View more network posts →