Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 156 What is the source of the "spells do only what they say they do" rules interpretation principle?
- 78 Does a natural 20 on the attack roll still automatically hit if the target is wearing adamantine armor?
- 70 What is the point of a shield proficiency?
- 65 Do PCs understand the leveling system and its experience requirements?
- 59 PC cleric lost holy symbol - what now?
- 52 What are my chances of rolling a natural 19/20 critical if I roll 3d20?
- 46 Is an attack made with an unheld Dancing Sword considered made by the character or by the sword itself?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.