Top network posts
- 23 Can the Telekinesis spell be used to manipulate liquids?
- 16 Is it legal to cast a spell with a range of Sight on someone you can see, but without a clear path?
- 15 Is it possible to attack enemies through a scrying sensor?
- 13 Goodberry house rule - would this be a reasonable non breaking change?
- 10 Config your IIS server to use the "Content-Security-Policy" header
- 10 What exactly is an NPC?
- 8 Does the caster's resistance, vulnerability or immunity affect damage from Warding Bond?
- View more network posts →