Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 2 '16 at 14:54
- Mathematics 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 4.5k 4.5k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 606 606 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 356 356 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 111 How does a species who cannot distinguish left from right build their cities?
- 97 A single word synonym for "A person not to mess with"
- 76 Does a hexagon-based bread loaf make any sense?
- 54 Could a person scuba diving take off his air tank and use it to propel himself?
- 42 Non-associative operations
- 36 Would a weaponized priesthood violate separation of church and state?
- 30 What's a possible justification for orcs not taking over the world?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 25 '17