Experienced GM and player in various systems. Here to bestow unsolicited advice to random internet strangers.
"No, the whole premise is silly and it's very badly written. I'm the senior officer here and I haven't had a funny line yet. So I'm stopping it."
Earth, or somewhere Earth-like
Member for 4 years, 1 month
11 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Role-playing Games 26.5k 26.5k 88 gold badges7474 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Puzzling 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.7k 4.7k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 341 341 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 276 276 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 331 How to gently enforce "nohello" to a coworker?
- 293 My previous employer has asked me to fix a bug in code that I wrote for them
- 162 New coworker has strange workplace requirements - how should I deal with them?
- 131 Can a raging barbarian carry live rabbits to kill them, in order to keep his rage going?
- 102 Is a pregnant creature considered a single entity for spells such as Banishment?
- 84 How do I deal with players who make friends with goblins?
- 80 Can Alter Self be used to enter an enemy's body and destroy it from the inside?
- View more network posts →