Experienced GM and player in various systems. Here to bestow unsolicited advice to random internet strangers.
"No, the whole premise is silly and it's very badly written. I'm the senior officer here and I haven't had a funny line yet. So I'm stopping it."
Earth, or somewhere similar
Member for 4 years, 4 months
11 profile views
Last seen Apr 8 at 20:50
- Role-playing Games 27.3k 27.3k 88 gold badges7676 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Puzzling 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.7k 4.7k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 351 351 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 276 276 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 332 How to gently enforce "nohello" to a coworker?
- 293 My previous employer has asked me to fix a bug in code that I wrote for them
- 163 New coworker has strange workplace requirements - how should I deal with them?
- 131 Can a raging barbarian carry live rabbits to kill them, in order to keep his rage going?
- 84 How do I deal with players who make friends with goblins?
- 80 Can Alter Self be used to enter an enemy's body and destroy it from the inside?
- 73 A player made a 4th-level character for our new game and didn't tell me. Now what?
- View more network posts →