For fun I enjoy role playing games as a way to socialise. I enjoy Dnd 5e; both as a player and a DM.
As a DM I'm known for running particularly brutal strategic games requiring out of box thinking. Where characters NPCs (including the enemy) have motivations and backgrounds. Having fun is important but attacking things head on without knowing what is what is probably a good recipe for starting a new character.
As a player I like to suspend disbelief and like to encounter the world though the eyes of my player, if my character doesn't know about some creature I will behave as I feel my character would (meta-gaming ), it isn't role-playing unless you have a bit of acting fun.
Member for 3 years, 4 months
5 profile views
Last seen Feb 16 at 0:24
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 55 gold badges4343 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 272 272 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 221 221 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Super User 213 213 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 173 173 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 jQuery multiselect drop down menu
- 22 Action redirect in struts.xml
- 21 Glassfish 4 Admin not running from Netbeans 7.4 (Password Incorrect)
- 20 SEVERE: Exception starting filter struts2 java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher
- 18 How to get the line number of a method?
- 15 Iterate over a List of Maps using s:iterator
- 15 DB2 400 drop column
- View more network posts →