For fun I enjoy role playing games as a way to socialise. I enjoy Dnd 5e; both as a player and a DM.
As a DM I'm known for running particularly brutal strategic games requiring out of box thinking. Where characters NPCs (including the enemy) have motivations and backgrounds. Having fun is important but attacking things head on without knowing what is what is probably a good recipe for starting a new character.
As a player I like to suspend disbelief and like to encounter the world though the eyes of my player, if my character doesn't know about some creature I will behave as I feel my character would (meta-gaming ), it isn't role-playing unless you have a bit of acting fun.
Member for 3 years
5 profile views
Last seen Feb 24 '19 at 4:20
- Stack Overflow 10.1k 10.1k 55 gold badges4343 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 272 272 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 213 213 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 191 191 55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 173 173 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 jQuery multiselect drop down menu
- 22 Action redirect in struts.xml
- 20 SEVERE: Exception starting filter struts2 java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher
- 20 Glassfish 4 Admin not running from Netbeans 7.4 (Password Incorrect)
- 17 How to get the line number of a method?
- 15 DB2 400 drop column
- 14 Iterate over a List of Maps using s:iterator
- View more network posts →