I started out as a boardgame enthusiast and came into the RPG hobby relatively late, but I have managed to settle in rather well and play with different groups regularly. I find it fun to tinker around with houserules and sometimes scribble notes for my own system which may or may not see table. As part of this I read rulebooks just for fun too. I've also been GM-ing for a few years now, and seem to have gotten the hang of it. Well, my players keep coming back at least :)
Top network posts
- 153 PC ate a necklace of fireballs bead. How dead should they be?
- 97 How to prevent metagaming induced by trying to not metagame?
- 90 As a DM, how to avoid unconscious metagaming when dealing with a high AC character?
- 80 Can a creature take turns as normal if they are inside an Antimagic Field while another creature casts Time Stop?
- 69 Can you cast Teleport to teleport to a ship, even if it's not in a fixed location?
- 69 What options do I have for changing my character's sex?
- 68 My DM insists on rolling a single save for groups affected by AoE save spells. How does this affect my odds of successfully affecting the enemy?
- View more network posts →