I provide training and customer support for Hyrel 3D, a 3D printer company in Georgia, USA.
Atlanta, GA, United States
Member for 2 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 21 at 16:40
- English Language & Usage 6.1k 6.1k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- 3D Printing 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 66 Name of the cut-outs in the side of a printed dictionary at each letter
- 59 Is there a word for a message that is intended to be intercepted by an adversary?
- 29 What is the English verb/phrase/expression for cheating customers with an inaccurate scale?
- 22 Word meaning "of or relating to trains"
- 22 Is this sentence correct? "A lot of sugar have been added to the milk."
- 22 A word that means "blending into a community too much"
- 21 Can a Paladin use Divine Smite when attacking a creature immune to the weapon's damage type?
- View more network posts →