Casual D&Der starting 3, 3.5, pathfinder, and recently 5e. Got the 1st edition collectors editions and like the similarities with 5th. Really enjoy 5th, enjoying the smaller prof bonus range. Calling 5e "simplified" is kind of short selling it tho, cuz it just seems better in a lot of ways.
Also enjoys video games, and dabbles in programming.
Member for 2 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 16 '18 at 21:05
Top network posts
- 20 Does the Monk forgo damage when using Stunning Strike?
- 15 Polearm master vs disengage
- 12 Must the Flurry of Blows attacks occur after the initial (and extra) attack?
- 11 Is the damage from the Magic Stone cantrip magical?
- 7 How can I play a supportive-style Polearm Master Fighter?
- 6 Does surprise begin during the planning of an ambush?
- 6 Does the spell Cloudkill deal damage when first cast?
- View more network posts →