Member for 9 years, 5 months
Owned Cyberpunk 2020 and LOTR:RPG books years before I actually played any real RPGs; I've only been playing pen and paper RPGs since 2006. My first experience was with Vampire The Masquerade and then a bit of 3.5 D&D. I did not become a full-time player and DM until 2012 when a friend started a 4e campaign. I currently play 4e, Savage Worlds, Dungeon World, Fate and 5e.
- Role-playing Games 40.3k 40.3k 1414 gold badges133133 silver badges212212 bronze badges
- Coffee 1.3k 1.3k 1414 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Arqade 1k 1k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 481 481 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 398 398 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 126 How to deal with player MacGyver-ism?
- 108 Do Cantrips use your character level or class level?
- 60 How do I calculate if a spell hits and how much damage it does?
- 55 Unhate-able Villains
- 50 Does a reach weapon allow you to threaten squares 10 feet away or not?
- 45 How to deal with a character that does not fit my plot?
- 45 Helping players remember NPCs with uncommon names
- View more network posts →