Joshua Aslan Smith
Owned Cyberpunk 2020 and LOTR:RPG books years before I actually played any real RPGs; I've only been playing pen and paper RPGs since 2006. My first experience was with Vampire The Masquerade and then a bit of 3.5 D&D. I did not become a full-time player and DM until 2012 when a friend started a 4e campaign. I currently play 4e, Savage Worlds, Dungeon World, Fate and 5e.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
55 profile views
Last seen Dec 12 '19 at 18:56
- Role-playing Games 38.7k 38.7k 1111 gold badges122122 silver badges209209 bronze badges
- Coffee 1.3k 1.3k 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Arqade 929 929 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 471 471 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 398 398 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 122 How to deal with player MacGyver-ism?
- 90 Do Cantrips use your character level or class level?
- 57 How do I calculate if a spell hits and how much damage it does?
- 55 Unhate-able Villains
- 45 Helping players remember NPCs with uncommon names
- 44 How should I store whole bean coffee?
- 44 How to deal with a character that does not fit my plot?
- View more network posts →