I've been coding since I was 9 years old. Basic, Turbo Pascal, C, Java, Ruby, Node, Golang are just a few of the languages that I've written code in. I have spent more than a decade in enterprise software development, using the agile manifesto as a bedrock for building rock solid systems with open source libraries.
Simplicity over complexity.
Make it. Make it right. Make it fast. In that order.
Top network posts
- 39 How to create database from schema.rb without initializing Rails?
- 20 EventMachine vs Node.js
- 16 Does the feat Quick Draw also allow quick sheathing?
- 9 Rails 3.1 asset pipeline - missing files from public/assets - why isn't this the default?
- 8 Extjs with Radiogroup
- 8 Rails routes with dates
- 8 What does a DnD (v3.5) DM need to learn to start a Pathfinder campaign?
- View more network posts →