I've been playing Dungeons and Dragons (v 3.5) on and off now for about 10 years. Although I consider myself a novice DM and prefer playing to refereeing, DMing is most of what I do these days. I've slowly been building up reputation here by almost exclusively asking the somewhat obvious questions easily cleared up by the sites more experienced players, and hope to someday be knowledgeable enough to start answering some. That will likely involve branching out into some new RPGs, be it Pathfinder, or one of the FATE systems. If you have a system you'd like to trumpet the merits of, feel free to convince me the next time we bump into each other in chat.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
5 profile views
Last seen Dec 31 '14 at 13:13
Top network posts
- 55 What are the essential features of a successful evil campaign?
- 34 What should I consider when creating a time travel adventure?
- 27 How can I create within-party intrigue without destroying group cohesion?
- 24 I have read the D&D PHB but am still having trouble grasping some of the basics, how can I learn more?
- 21 How much detail should I include in medieval maps for players?
- 20 How do significantly differing male and female lifespans change my setting?
- 18 How can I mechanistically empower a prophecy or fortune without railroading the plot?
- View more network posts →