I played AD&D 2nd edition for many years as a DM and player. I played 3.5 for a few years. I enjoyed The Book of Exalted Deeds and The Book of Vile Darkness in particular. I then had a break and played online MMORPGs. Now, I have returned to D&D 5e as a DM and a player - I'm really enjoying this edition. Thank you to all contributors and moderators: I really appreciate the Q&As on here as it has helped me look deeper into all kinds of subjects related to D&D.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen May 5 at 20:16
Top network posts
- 53 How can I convince new players to read and learn the basic rules before sitting down to play?
- 22 If a Necklace of Fireballs with 9 beads is thrown, is the resulting Fireball effect equivalent to a 9th-level casting, or an "11th-level" casting?
- 17 How do we deal with my DM's house-rule about critical damage?
- 17 Does a Glyph of Warding have its own agency or a limited omniscience in the game?
- 16 Can I delay my turn to the end of a round, by not rolling for initiative?
- 14 Would letting the Assassin rogue replace its 9th-level Infiltration Expertise feature with the Thief's Supreme Sneak feature be unbalanced?
- 13 How to manage players wanting to carry out opposing actions?
- View more network posts →