Just another software developer who plays tabletop games. Started with Paranoia, studied Mechwarrior, played 3.5, moved to Pathfinder. Really got into Dark Heresy and the FFG line of 40k RPGs up until I arrived at a gross disapproval of DH2e's Overwatch Rules. Also have played M&M 3e, Shadowrun 4e and 5e, Hero system, Iron Kingdoms, and dabbled in a few other games.
I tend to game with groups that tend to be pretty light hearted, a lot of out of character talk. Generally try to follow RAW, but certainly respect RAI and try to play something that's actually enjoyable.
Top network posts
- 117 As a player, I am approaching a situation where "My Guy" syndrome seems inevitable and almost appropriate. What can I do to soften any problems?
- 45 If I run a game of Paranoia, will knowing the rules lead to a worse experience if/when I participate as a player in the future?
- 26 Does it make sense to play a mentally unstable and socially awkward character that has high charisma?
- 24 How does Destiny 2 save?
- 17 How can I end a stance?
- 14 Am I allowed to cut away from the player characters to show things happening elsewhere?
- 13 What does "rules as written" encompass?
- View more network posts →