All my original contributions to StackOverflow are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackOverflow are not my creations and I cannot grant rights in them.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 '17 at 9:42
- Stack Overflow 245.9k 245.9k 3131 gold badges407407 silver badges648648 bronze badges
- The Workplace 9.7k 9.7k 2323 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.8k 4.8k 1717 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 4.2k 4.2k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 496 biggest integer that can be stored in a double
- 397 Checkout one file from Subversion
- 345 What are POD types in C++?
- 305 What is memory fragmentation?
- 269 Why do I have to access template base class members through the this pointer?
- 240 Why should hash functions use a prime number modulus?
- 233 What is uintptr_t data type
- View more network posts →