All my original contributions to StackOverflow are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackOverflow are not my creations and I cannot grant rights in them.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 '17 at 9:42
- Stack Overflow 242.6k 242.6k 2929 gold badges394394 silver badges643643 bronze badges
- The Workplace 9.7k 9.7k 2121 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.8k 4.8k 1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 4.2k 4.2k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 479 biggest integer that can be stored in a double
- 394 Checkout one file from Subversion
- 339 What are POD types in C++?
- 295 What is memory fragmentation?
- 258 Why do I have to access template base class members through the this pointer?
- 233 Why should hash functions use a prime number modulus?
- 226 What is uintptr_t data type
- View more network posts →