All my original contributions to StackOverflow are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackOverflow are not my creations and I cannot grant rights in them.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 '17 at 9:42
Top network posts
- 458 biggest integer that can be stored in a double
- 389 Checkout one file from Subversion
- 320 What are POD types in C++?
- 280 What is memory fragmentation?
- 245 Why do I have to access template base class members through the this pointer?
- 232 Why should hash functions use a prime number modulus?
- 219 What is uintptr_t data type
- View more network posts →