All my original contributions to StackOverflow are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackOverflow are not my creations and I cannot grant rights in them.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 '17 at 9:42
- Stack Overflow 258.1k 258.1k 3232 gold badges433433 silver badges672672 bronze badges
- The Workplace 9.9k 9.9k 2424 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.9k 4.9k 1818 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 4.5k 4.5k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 4k 4k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 562 biggest integer that can be stored in a double
- 406 Checkout one file from Subversion
- 382 What are POD types in C++?
- 337 What is memory fragmentation?
- 305 Why do I have to access template base class members through the this pointer?
- 260 What is uintptr_t data type
- 259 Why should hash functions use a prime number modulus?
- View more network posts →