23 Years old. American. Born in Iceland, raised in Idaho.
BS in Chemistry and Mathematics/Physics from College of Idaho, class of 2015. 3.95 GPA, Scarab Award, Summa Cum Laude.
Graduated Mountain Home High School, class of 2011. 4.0 GPA, valedictorian, honor roll, blah, blah, blah.
Been coding since 2014, but "coding" since 2001. First ever project was a Visual Basic point-and-click adventure game. Student-led, student-written, student-designed project, by a bunch of 3rd graders. Turned out about as well as you'd expect. Learned a little HTML in 2007 or so, but didn't touch any code again until senior year of college. Biggest regret of my life. Lucky for me it's what I get to do every day now.
Rochester, NY, United States
Member for 2 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 4 at 15:22
- Role-playing Games 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 553 553 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 366 366 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 253 253 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 231 231 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Why is an airbag landing on the moon not viable?
- 44 Should I take a side in an external player conflict, or let my game die?
- 24 Can you cast and hold Produce Flame and then wield a weapon and shield?
- 13 "I'm going back home" Vs. "I'm coming back home"
- 11 How do ability scores increase in the playtest?
- 9 Can you delay action while unconscious?
- 9 Is there a real life substance like movie acid?
- View more network posts →