23 Years old. American. Born in Iceland, raised in Idaho.
BS in Chemistry and Mathematics/Physics from College of Idaho, class of 2015. 3.95 GPA, Scarab Award, Summa Cum Laude.
Graduated Mountain Home High School, class of 2011. 4.0 GPA, valedictorian, honor roll, blah, blah, blah.
Been coding since 2014, but "coding" since 2001. First ever project was a Visual Basic point-and-click adventure game. Student-led, student-written, student-designed project, by a bunch of 3rd graders. Turned out about as well as you'd expect. Learned a little HTML in 2007 or so, but didn't touch any code again until senior year of college. Biggest regret of my life. Lucky for me it's what I get to do every day now.
Rochester, NY, United States
Member for 2 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 13 '18 at 17:22
- Role-playing Games 467 467 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 366 366 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 323 323 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 231 231 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 228 228 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 44 Why is an airbag landing on the moon not viable?
- 24 Can you cast and hold Produce Flame and then wield a weapon and shield?
- 13 "I'm going back home" Vs. "I'm coming back home"
- 11 How do ability scores increase in the playtest?
- 9 Is there a real life substance like movie acid?
- 9 Can you delay action while unconscious?
- 8 Is the Survivor feat (half) useless?
- View more network posts →