Day job: Dinosaur paleontologist turned science teacher.
Hobbies: science, History, blacksmithing, reading, pathfinder, maker
favorite authors, Terry Pratchett, Peter Brett, Seanan Mcguire, Jim Butcher, Kelly McCullough, Patricia briggs, Larry Niven, Kentaro Miura, Ben Dunn, ect.
Member for 1 year, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 28 at 14:51
- Worldbuilding 38.8k 38.8k 1010 gold badges5454 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Biology 8.4k 8.4k 99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Earth Science 4.2k 4.2k 1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- History 176 176 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 123 The land grows evil and corrupted ... but why?
- 115 How do I address the need to kill off one member of the party for on going plot?
- 108 Why would two species of predator with the same prey cooperate?
- 95 I killed a PC's animal companion at the end of last session, but later realized it should have survived; what are my options?
- 91 Quenching swords in dragon blood; why?
- 87 What injury would be of little consequence to a biped but terrible for a quadruped?
- 68 How do Glass Ants create their tunnels?
- View more network posts →